Eurasia mining confusion

Share price doesn’t matter.

If they have a 100 billion shares in circulation they’d be wildly overvalued even at $2

@revelcsi1iicidem and @Scrooge_McCodf , “Banco Sabadell” is definitely undervalued, however, a few years ago another profitable and slightly bigger spanish bank, “Banco Popular” was allowed to fail despite it being profitable due to liquidity issues, so there is definitely a risk involved.
Be careful.

1 Like

This is a grave error. One should never allow fundamentals to get in the way of a good penny stock adventure.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true but I’m taking for dividend sake. I’d rather buy a stock fundamentally the same as say a stock what’s 100x dearer. I get more shares less price more dividend(not factoring in like eps depending on which stock we compare)

It is undervalued. Trouble is its chart makes me think it might stay that way.

1 Like

Well that depends on dividend yield. Which do you think pays more?

(1) 400 stocks at $2/share with a 4% dividend yield.
(2) 2 stocks at $400/share with a 4% dividend yield.

Assume both distribute quarterly.

Hmm! I’ve done a little research they seem to be sound structure wise balance sheet wise(cash) and they mess with big players just launched some insurance for what’s app. Dno what that is but sounds intriguingly interesting but I know there is always risk! But banks are the least in my eyes compared to say tech or food industry.

Coming back to the subject of this topic, Eurasia Mining, has anyone been able to buy today?
All my market and limit orders have been rejected.

Well the 400 share would probably be making more eps but like I said I’m looking for growth in price shares at 400 pound dont attract me at all unless we’re taking tens of thousands or millions… so say I bought stocks at 2 dollars a share and now it rises to 5 I just made 3 on each plus dividend and with stock price rising must be revenue or news etc so maybe the yield increases

Not tried, I really think they suspended shares to blag there way through covid… none of what they done makes sense and no news has been sent out regarding it :joy:

That wasn’t the question - read it again. Make sure you understand.

2 Likes

Here comes @Vedran :joy::clapper:

Someone has to do the Medici collection of all the profound and intellectual statements done by our own Warren Buffet 2.0.

It might be best seller one day… :partying_face:

4 Likes

@revelcsi1iicidem don’t ever be put off from asking questions btw, everyones always learning.

As I said earlier you’ll look back at these threads (hopefully) and go damm :crazy_face: and hopefully have a laugh.

1 Like

More Like Phoebe Buffay 2.0

1 Like

100% Always be asking questions, always be listening to the answers. Nobody minds trying to help someone sincerely trying to find their way.

I gonna double down on my previous bet…

2 Likes

4% of 400 usd is 16 dollars. 2 stocks 32 dollar dividend

4% of 2 usd is 0.08. 400 stocks 32 Dollar dividend

If I’m correct but like I said I only would do that if I feel like it’s going have growth aspects to it

I could be completely wrong and @SWPhilosophy always, someone who doesn’t ask questions doesn’t know any answers

You are correct. Very good. But if you think the difference is to do with growth, then that surely comes from the underlying company, rather than the share price?

For example, the higher Tesla’s share price goes, the faster it seems to go up…

Yeah that is so true I put it across as if the share price is high it can’t grow and like buffet says buy quality stocks not just low priced ones, somtimes id choose that way
your saying but say like Airtel Africa it’s 60p pays a dividend and has HUGE growth potential.

If you buy at 36p like me and now someone buys at 60p I’m going to get a bigger dividend yield as I’ve got shares cheaper???
Is this correct Working it out now but sure it is hense they say buy bits everyone so often rather than one big buy (might of got it mixed up give me a minute)

that’s my point I’m not saying don’t buy stocks that are in hundreds