Exact Rules on Withdrawal Methods

I wonder if we could get, ideally in writing from a T212 representative, the exact rules for what withdrawal method is selected? I’ve had conflicting answers on my support ticket and haven’t managed to find anything online.

My exact situation:
I mostly fund T212 via my Debit Card, via GooglePay. I have had withdrawals to this with no problems.
I once funded my account via a Credit Card. I deposited and then withdrew the same amount and as expected, it went back to the card. To be honest, this was mostly as a test to see if my card provider treated it as a cash transaction.
I then carried on depositing and withdrawing via my Debit Card, no problem.
My account got to the point where I could withdraw all the money I had deposited and have enough profit to carry on playing around with (very lucky, I know!).

I then did 2 withdrawals, and one went to my debit card, but the second went to my credit card. This is obviously pretty annoying, as it means I have to deal with a large credit balance on a credit card.
I’m talking to support about getting the credit card removed to force all withdrawals to go via the debit card, that’s all fine, I just want some clarity about the actual logic.

So: how should this work?
I’ve received 2 conflicting answers from support.
One said:

When more than a single card was used to fund the account you have with us, the system picks at random to which one the funds will get sent to - regardless of whether it is a debit or a credit card.
Another said:
once you receive a refund in all cards used for the account funding, just then you’ll have available the option to select on which card will be issued the next refunds

The first one seems to line up more to my experience - I’ve just done another test and haven’t been given the choice to choose a card, even though I’ve received withdrawals on both cards now - but I can’t believe that the actual logic is “randomly choose one”!

I think this would be useful information to have easily available on the web.

Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal in case of having used multiple cards?