Friendly Discord Server for T212 Users

Like it. Just registered see you there :slight_smile:

Our Discord server is growing nicely and it’s still open to all. Just thought I’d update this thread with a new link and to bump this post.

New Link: https://discord.gg/JmzWH7vMAt

Feel free to join and participate in the discussion. Hope to see you guys there.

This guy is just spamming IMO - he doesn’t even reply.

Nobody has asked me a question or said anything for me to reply to. Some people said the link didn’t work previously so I apologised and sent a new link. I’m happy to answer any questions people might have about the discord group.

Our discord group, unlike many other ones out there, is completely free with no hidden “pay room” which a lot of other trading servers are. We’re just a bunch of guys who trade and talk about stocks.

@buckles on the discord server, create a link that doesn’t expire, and post that just once. there is no reason to be constantly posting links that expire.

2 Likes

Noted, thank you. The last link I posted is set to never expire so I think it’s all set now. I guess bumping this thread is a nice added bonus too! I couldn’t edit my original post to change the link.

We have about 540 users now. Most of the buzz in the server seems to come from OTC penny stocks! Good luck trading all :raised_hands:

depending on your trust level you get different lengths of time to be able to edit a post. has certainly caught quite a few out before.

Soo when others post their discord servers it’s ok but when we post ours with 400+ people in it, it keeps getting taken down? How come?

Have you posted it anywhere else before? Not sure why it was flagged but I just moved it here to keep everything together.

No but it’s ok. I understand if they don’t want it on the forums. I posted it in the pie discussion several times but that’s about it. All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I join the discord?
keeps getting error that links have expired…

Updated discord link:

Yeah people don’t like spam on here, just gotta be careful. I tried to unhide it for you but it didn’t work, it’s maybe waiting on moderation first

https://discord.gg/7WG4abFsuH

Anonymous bagholders?