Thank you T212 Team!

As I sit here with a glass of whisky :tumbler_glass: watching YouTube videos on stocks / trading, I think it’s worth saying thank you to everyone at Trading 212.

We, the users, can tell @Team212 are super
busy and are working hard to fix issues, add features, add stocks, support users and keep the service running as smooth as possible.

Just know, we, the user will always be demanding, believe we are right lol, always believe our request or issue is the most important and be unhappy that we have to wait. We will always keep you on your toes!

However we are grateful and are still here trading on the platform!

Thanks again and keep up the good work! @David @PeterA @L.D @Martin @George @AlexK

23 Likes

Well said, seconded. I know it’s been a tough day today too​:clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I completely agree, I’m really happy with the platform so far, the app works well and they’re always working on something new for us.

Thanks for the hard work guys!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!! :raised_hands::beers:

2 Likes

Agree all points. Even the whisky. :tumbler_glass::+1:

1 Like

They’ve truly done a stunning job. When I first started investing I was on Etoro and honestly really didn’t like it. Then I slowly began to realize how bad the platform was (massive Spread being one) and felt really ripped off and used. I tried a lot of other platforms too, like degiro, freetrade etc but wasn’t feeling it. I then came across 212 ads and the platform looked cool…

Now, still here nearly a year later and absolutely loving it. Every feature I’ve wanted is here or coming and the service keeps improving.
You’ve captured an investor for life :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Funny reading this right next to another topic with people complaining about the platform for something that isn’t their fault

2 Likes

Gotta take the rough with the smooth lol and, nicely put @AdrianUK. I voice my appreciation when communicating with staff but nice to see it public also.

2 Likes

Here here!! I was an absolute novice 3/4 months ago, I can’t believe how far I’ve come. It’s crazy what you can learn when you have such a cracking platform to work on.

The team always reply to me SO quick with my concerns. The forum has become firmly lodged in my daily life. (Probably too firmly lodged :see_no_evil:)

I’m like a hawk on here.

Thanks for all the work all

2 Likes