Full allocation list of stocks

Hello. Here again with a feature request in the app!
I love the part where we can see our stocks allocation and for each have a % of the pie.
What bothers me a bit is that we can only see the top 10 companies in our portfolio and the rest is classified in grey as “other”. Would it be possible to add in the settings to enable the full list ? I own 43 companies at the moment and would love to see what a small % some companies represent in my portfolio.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

changes to the portfolio are already underway. expect to see a clearer display of your holdings in the upcoming releases

4 Likes

nice to hear that! Very much looking forward to it!

1 Like

How do you view this? I managed to trigger it accidentally switching my desktop out of sleep mode but can’t work out what I did!

It would also be good if you could cluster your portfolio view by sectors, industries or perhaps watchlists.

As an example, I have invested in seven smaller biotechs, but I would like to see a pie chart where they are clustered together in the “healthcare” sector, then if I click on then I would see my investments clustered by industry such as “managed healthcare”, “biotech” and then if I click on biotech I’d see my individual shares in there.

I just want to ensure I have the appropriate allocation over my chosen industries and sectors to ensure sufficient diversification.

The same would be useful for geographies, although that’s often difficult to do with ETFs.