fund my T212 account

hello guys and happy new year 2021.
I am in a special case, I am a person of Belgian origin who lives in Asia, I have been on T212 for a few months and I really like this broker. But I have a big problem to fund my account because no card of the country where I live is working to transfer my money. I have 3 debit cards and a platinum visa credit card but none of them accept money transfer to T212. I am each time obliged to make a bank transfer and it costs me dearly in fees, more than 35 dollars for each transfer and the delay before receiving the money on the account is at least 3 weeks.
Would he have a way to transfer my money faster and with lower fees? I am open to all suggestions
I would like to point out that I no longer have any bank account in Europe, all my accounts are in Asia.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Did you check if Revolut or N26 are already available in your country?

1 Like

You can also have a look at TransferWise

1 Like

I didn’t know Tony Stark was from Belgium :belgium:

1 Like

Have not used TransferWise with T212 as I don’t need it but I have used it for other task and I can honestly say it is one of the best services I have ever used. Highly recommend it and it will most likely help you @Dimitri in your situation

2 Likes

yes, Revolut and N26 are very good but it’s only for European resident…Thank you for your help

1 Like

apparently they don’t accept money transfer from thai account to t212 or other foreign accounts
Thank you for your help

You can have a UK account, and use it to make transfers to T212.

1 Like

lol…my students call me Tony Stark or Iron teacher because I make machines or works of art with recycled materials …

1 Like

But can you built it in a cave?

1 Like

Have a look at xe.com

1 Like

I can get an account from UK if I don’t live in Europe??? Anyway, for transfer my money from Thailand to UK will be the same problem…lol.
Thank you for your help

yes, I can but it will be limited anyway … lol

1 Like

Just one possibility by the way … would T212 accept Binance visa cards?

As far as I know with TransferWise you can, and you can fund using your debit card.

It is more in question, does binance support topping up broker account. :santa:

Best to try out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes. Yes indeed. This is a relevant question.

Hey Dimitri. I live in Germany but bank etc in the UK. Constantly transfer funds to and fro. For the past couple of years I have used Transferwise for this. Advantages are many: accounts in multiple currencies, access to regulated banking in different countries, low charges and very fast to clear funds. My last transfer from UK took all of 6 seconds. Highly recommended. This link takes you there:

Yes it is a link that may get me a bonus but you get the same deal as anyone else.

I don’t know how good it is from Asia but there are many, many users all over the world. Have a look & best of luck.

1 Like