GameStop 2.0, Do you hold or sell

Fourth halt…

Hit 101 oversold on 1 Min, slight bounce

1 Like

Probably both, am absolutely baffled. quick bucks for those who had more stonks, I will still keep my tiny fraction for my stats, unless if goes to Venus. lol

Looking at the T&S it’s being flooded on the BID side to prevent it going up. Epic battle going on

2 Likes

Why are Limit orders instantly cancelled on GS2C?

They have it back to the 200EMA now

:popcorn:

1 Like

Seriously! meme stock has taken over the stock market such a pity. I thought today was gonna be a fresh of breath air, bears bears

1 Like

So who was brave / insane enough to catch it at 101?

1 Like

And smart enough to sell at 184 :brain:

Back to 101 again. :man_shrugging:

Yeah GME tanked at the end there but seems to be picking up in the aftermarket!

You don’t get involved unless you’re a complete gambler.

3 Likes

I agree which is why I like to watch from the sideline!

2 Likes

I shorted this , fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: I’m hoping for a personal best trading gain in 1 or 2 days. Another trading app allowed me for limitless buys /shorts. I’m aiming for £1k (or even a £2k) profit from this :grinning:. It’s gotta go down to it’s normal price sooner or later?:thinking:

LOL, that depends then doesn’t it? on what your entry point for the short was?

$177 /shorted . I know not the highest compared to GME 1.0 price but not sure If this rally has legs 🤷?!? It’s a gamble. Got an eye :eye: on the after market /pre market price and have my finger ready on the trigger incase I gotta bail out! I got in when RSI was well in overbought territory … we’ll see what happens .:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

With how GME has been trading I hope you have huge margin or put a stop loss in place as shorting them at the moment is just as risky as buying them haha!

Yeah that’s absolutely right. Stops are on etc… it’s a risky one!

My humble opinion is that many people (new retail investors)got burned in the first one. From joining the band wagon late , locked out of apps etc , and so locked out (or in) trades. It was a eye opener for everyone.

That’s why I think this rally hasn’t got the legs. People will think twice about joining the squeeze?But I could be completely wrong!

1 Like

What app is that, please?

WeBull it’s pretty awesome but as a UK person you can only use it to look and not trade.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check them out, shame we are so behind.

Nice.
I just checked. It seems like a cool app.
Do you have to pay to view the level 2 info ?