GameStop 2.0, Do you hold or sell

Its 3mths free and then ~£2 a month (or create a new email address and repeat).

Its US stocks, so no LSE unfortunately.

Its a shame LSE is so expensive.

https://uk.advfn.com/p.php?pid=prodmatrix

2 Likes

Great. Cheers mate !

Trading halts are automatic and have existed for years

Really want this ■■■■ over and done with. Sucking all the volume out of other sectors for the sake of sticking it to the hedge funds. Bored now.

3 Likes

wasn’t a dig at t212…

…if only they were that quick at adding new stocks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

^ that was

To be honest mate it’s just about profit for people, it’s not even about hedge funds now. I bet a lot of people doing it don’t even know what one is

1 Like

You got somewhere that adds them quicker and on request?

I know, but they all still talk like there’s solidarity or a movement when 99% of them are looking out for number one.

It’s nonsense and extremely disruptive and has worryingly showed the fragility of the market right now.

The next few months will certainly be interesting!

1 Like

Hoping March is one big beautiful bounce, but who knows with these WSB distractions and Bonds coming back into play. Playing field about to change a bit I imagine.

This does seem to be an issue although I don’t entirely get it yet

I think overreaction for now but once that cools, growth will come back just slower.

I think for some stocks. But not the EV side of things, it’s pure bubble. How an earth is an EV company worth more than a traditional car manufacturer. If you look at it per car for the market cap it doesn’t make sense.

Pure herd mentality and plus just because they say they’re a tech company. Much like the .com companies

1 Like

Don’t know mate. I’m coming at it from a trading angle and presume Biden will provide plenty opportunities for surges along the way.

MEme stonks, extremely disruptive, worse is you can’t even gauge or let alone try to read any meaning into it, talk-less of predicting its move. I guess we have to become retards to catch up. or think like ap…es …am confuddled.

Maybe, we’ll see. They can only print so much.

The counter-argument may be printing will lead to more spare cash in the hands of US retail trader. Ultimately a new frenzy around stocks supported by retail trader on Robinhood and the alike.
Not sure, but Trump handouts resulted in a similar effect last year.

I don’t know, what do you think Ted?

I meant providing news on certain sectors to cause them to rally. Not so much the stimulus.

This did not age well. Only dvn with the diamond hands to reap the ultimate tendies.