GME: Paper or diamond hands?

Guys, I just put my savings into GME stock! Just saying! Value stocks(i.e RR) seem to be worthless these days! Any idea how much is needed to squeeze the short sellers?

3 Likes

I hope you’re joking :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I wish I would…no, I don’t!

Dude I pray you dont regret it mate

1 Like

WallStreetBets is on Reddit my friend.

T212 are mostly long tern investors.

GME is a long term investment…I will sell at $3000.

3 Likes

I pray you do well but I do not think Gamestop is a $500 investment, nevermind $3000.

Tomorrow will be $600. Let’s see!

1 Like

I certainly hope so just to prove a point to the bigger Shorting Investors.

4 Likes

personally, I find it really difficult to say what will happen. Melvin Capital and Citron Research are already out, I can’t find any accurate live short data (how many shares are currently still short, market to market losses of those shorts) aside from the short interest and available shares for shorting which are very difficult to interpret.

Volumes have really gone down today in comparison to yesterday and I have my doubts about the gamma squeeze that might happen this Friday as I find it difficult to imagine that the market makers haven’t stayed delta neutral. After hours gonna be interesting though, if the short percentage still is so high I still could imagine upside, but I find it difficult to actually find the current short amount.

3 Likes

Nice analysis mate :facepunch:t2:

Anybody have any idea where I can see the Gamestop short float? I heard its well over 100% still.

edit: Just read this. Never mind.

New shorts are being put. What I want to see it’s an infinity squeeze!

Check my post out for the experiment pie I’m doing following the momentum of the Reddit group

1 Like

Nok to the moon :rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

GME is the real deal! Short interest over 130%.

2 Likes