Greatland Gold plc (GGP)

There’s sure to be a drop but I can’t see it dropping back too far :flushed: seeing all that profit now is soooo tempting to sell up but I’m holding on.

Wow I’ve never been so excited. I’ve a lot riding on GGP :star2:

3 Likes

1 Like

If I see another " :woman_facepalming:t2:" from you this week, I will lose… my… shit.

Do I use her a lot? You emoji-ist!!

1 Like

It pops up from time to time… :wink:

2 Likes

To be honest I ought to thank people on this page for giving me the punt back in April.

The money to be made (going forward) will go towards a deposit for a house so I’m genuinely made up. It’s not life changing amounts but it’s 100% given me some security.

Thanks for the punt on this stock I’m genuinely so grateful! :+1:t2:

Sorry @Joey_Fantana Id say I won’t use her again…but I’d be lying :lying_face:

5 Likes

What a beast this is. Aim stock of a century or so I’m told. Been in since March at 7p and averaging up all the way. I was brand new to S&S in February so to find this and research it has been nothing short of amazing. Hopefully more to come in the future too, if Scally hits this thing is popping off. They haven’t even found how deep Haverion is yet? Ha! Love it.

2 Likes

Stairway to heaven?

4 Likes

Looks good right!! :grin:

2 Likes

MRE :newspaper_roll: initial 3.4 million ounces gold

1 Like

Are these results not that great? Given the price move today I’m guessing not.

Buy the rumour sell the news. Nothing bad is happening just people taking their profits. I’m hold for gold and don’t worry too much about day to day drops. It was totally expected!

1 Like

I’d guess some more insider selling. 32p a share. Nice payday, that.

I was expecting to stay around 27/28p today so I’m happy we’re hovering around 30p. That was the price of dreams months ago so I’m happy! (No face palm emoji required!)

The new trading range is likely to be 25-33p now. Unless we get an immediate breakout again, which would be lovely.

I’m happy with that range. In the distance I can see 40p! Nearing my exit point then!

1 Like

New CEO :speaking_head: for next leg of the journey. He has impressive credentials as per the RNS.

3 Likes

The Share Price dipped but seems to have recovered quickly.
I personally think that for shareholders it would have been better to keep the existing CEO, however the investment thesis should be the same.

Yeah that dip was just the market processing the unexpected announcement.

Personally having listened to them both in that interview, the rationale for the change is solid. Just would have preferred Gervaise to continue in some other exec or non-exec role, but otherwise satisfied GGP is in good hands going forward.

2 Likes