Greatland Gold plc (GGP)

I don’t believe this has dropped so much.

I have 152 shares in these as well :joy:

Do we think it will pick back up?

Yep it’ll probably be back where it was by the end of the week.

Just bought more

Worth giving a listen :headphones:
Gervaise weighing in on the Scally results

:radio::studio_microphone:Greatland Gold - Initial Scallywag Results, New Targets Identified

One of them keep calm and carry on days as frustrating as this is:

1 Like

I’m not panicked. I’ve had my first real big paper loss and it’s horrible to see but there’s much more to come. Results weren’t as expected at Scally but actually I’m focused on Havieron and what’s there. Plus scally isn’t out of the picture at all. There’s lots still going on.

Markets a funny place! Still I’m holding for gold!

Cracking post here - see Freetrade Ltd and Trading212 U.K. Ltd :eyes: :

:vs:
2)

2 Likes

Not looking so good now :cry:

Wonder what @phildawson thinks about 200 EMA being tested? :thinking:

I hope not is my answer :joy:

Whilst GGP was high I’m putting it down to an overreaction on the RNS

I’m thinking 30 rather than towards 20.

If it goes to 20 I’m selling a kidney to buy more shares, because that would seem ridiculously cheap for what they have.

Red line is the 20 in this.

2 Likes

What do these very big companies know I wonder? Leaves me feeling very positive. Although I already am. Despite the drop.

@phildawson :rofl: made me laugh.

1 Like

Got some light bedtime reading for y’all! :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone think this will pick up again?

Same answer as when you asked a couple of weeks ago!

If you’re looking at investments over a period of days then you either need to do a lot more due diligence to really understand the stock and its movements; or just ignore it for months and years ie just hold the stock; or accept investing isn’t for you!

5 Likes

Lovely response right there

Would you rather people were honest with you or sugar-coated it so that you got a false impression?

You’re worried about your investment which is understandable but worrying about an investment after a few weeks (with no catastrophic event to impact the share price) doesn’t help you. If your reason for investing in the first place was sound then what has changed? The share price dropping only matters if you need quick access to the money, the gold is still in the ground.

1 Like

Have you found a buyer yet? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it was…

Not yet. :man_health_worker:

I was going to top up today but bought way too much 3SIL :2nd_place_medal:

3 Likes

Dead cat bounce or? :thinking: