How diversified are you?

Interesting. :smiley:
What european stocks are you very “bullish” on?

I agree with the “more down to earth valuations”, I am actually even more overweight than you on European (including UK) equities. We will have to see if it works out :smiley:

1 Like

ASML has been performing extremely well lately.

In my opinion, a lot of gems can be found in the UK. For example, in the “AIM” Market, which thankfully is available in T212. According to my personal risk appetite, I decided to go along with some long-term plays also there.

Note:
The “AIM” Market involves smaller companies with a higher degree of risk and less liquidity. Please do your own due diligence.

As for which European stocks I am bullish on. To be honest, I’m not keen on sharing any tips on stocks. The reason is that, even though I do my research, I buy a company according to my criteria, which may be different from person to person. Also, a lot can go wrong. I wouldn’t want to drag anyone else down with me in case something goes wrong. :slight_smile:

Though what I can say, is that in my opinion, I believe there is some growth to be found in the “Tire Market”. :v:

4 Likes

I’m not that diversified but I’m betting on innovation.