How’s your free stock doing?

Always got only bad ones… F, NG, etc… it usually takes me just the time to open the App and sell them.
Would be much happier getting Bitcoin instead :joy:

1 Like

Could be a free bottle of scrumpy and I’d be happy either way, this Yorkshire gal like’s owt free!!!

Never got one as apparently my account was not eligible, which was annoying.

I’ve had several GE. I once owned 1800 and sold them at $10.83. The free shares tempted me back in and I added more to make a round 10. Been sitting on losses, but now have 18 and am back in profit. I keep them for fun and to remind me what I could have had if I’d held on to 1800. Maybe I should roundup to 20 next week.

Those who sold Under Armour may regret. It has been doing well recently. Up 38% last 3 months. That is better than Nike. I became interested when Mohamed El-Erian was appointed a non-executive director.

GE?

I keep thinking I should add to Tilray but I am kind of leaving it as my little experiment. How many bags can I make from a freebie.

Then I’ll use the funds to make more money. This time next year I could be a one hundredair!!! I’m all about compounding it. My partner called it the “snowballing effect”

I’ve really learnt lately to be PATIENT. In all aspects of my shares (GGP to name but one) I’m practising the tortoise and the hare!!

284% in 3 months. Damn! It can’t stop climbing.

When will this climb stop :rocket::rocket::rocket: it’s literally bonkers!!

2 Likes

Woosh ! :rocket::rocket:. That Tilray is reaching for the stars! Speculation it is being targeted by Reddit investors! The next GameStop!

Sold!!! Happy with £40. Volatile as anything today.
Felt too quick for my liking and my gut told me to sell.
Watch it reach $100 now.

1 Like

The trading apps were starting to pause Tilray on CFDs . I thought about joining the band wagon but held off. Glad now cause it dropped to around $35 from $70 or so.

1 Like

2 Likes