Hyliion Inc going public (SHLL)

Not sure why but my IDEX chart started from today, as per my request to T212 on 22/06/20. That’s the only reason I replied earlier as I was trying to show my experience with there customer service team went well. :+1:t4:

Maybe just added to the CFD side. Invest and ISA have had it ages, I have friends who hold it.

1 Like

All SHLL is now in T212 go buy! Will be worth it when you see the returns in Q3!

1 Like

Can’t see it…CFD side or Invest/ISA side?

I can see it on Invest/ISA side, nice dip as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ps thanks T212 for getting it done.

3 Likes

I agree … thank you T212. I was afraid we would all miss this chance.

Thanks T212 team.

Others, just an FYI I’ve noticed today (on iOS) - if you have the app running in the background you won’t see the new stocks added as they are added by the devs. You need to close the app and reopen and then if you search it’ll be there (if added of course!). I noticed it today when Workhorse was added. Apologies if this is already known.

2 Likes

Agree. This is 100% the thing to do. If 212 don’t add your requests fast enough, find someone who does. (I do have positions on other free platforms as a result of the dragging on adding new stocks.)

But it looks like you’re good to go with this thing!

1 Like

? the best way to get the stock we are interested in is too send and email to trade 212 it’s on the plate form now.
Only thing that would deter Bullish trend on SHLL is a market Correction

How long does it take to add the stock ? If you can add SHLL asap then we can catch the hike otherwise we will miss it

SHLL is already one - been on for three days

i cant see SHLL on search

Fully close your app, reboot and try again.

It is only available in Invest, not in CFD account

Closed trading212
Removed it from my android samsung glaaxy note 10
Restarted my phone
Installed trading212 again
logged in
still cant find SHLL

Android app doesnt have differnt CFD/invest
there is only one app and doesnt show any option of CFD or Invest

Well that is because maybe you only have CFD account. Thus you would need to created Invest account.

Similar topic:

1 Like

@Vedran Thanks alot. I will apply for new invest account

Hello T212 community, can we also have SHILL on the CFD side of trading 212 please.
Many thanks in advance.

Dont we get to vote for the merger?