iOS 14 widget support

Are there any plans for an iOS 14 widget? It would be great to check my portfolio at a glance on my homescreen.

1 Like

there is no news regarding widgets that I am aware.

T212 is pretty focused on the main mobile apps and web platform so far.

2 Likes

Any ETA when this will be changed? I would love to add the T212 widget to my Home Screen.

1 Like

Hey :wave:,

Adding widgets to the home screen is not possible as of yet, and we can not provide you with ETA. Nonetheless, within our future plans and we’ll keep you posted on any developments.

The current widget is outdated. I have to swipe to the right to see it. More and more apps support the new way iOS shows widgets.

Guys we’re on iOS 15 now and still no iOS 14 widget support. What’s happening?

2 Likes

Pretty sad that we don’t get any useful widgets here…

Is there a 212 API we could build widgets?

Not for ISA/Invest. Don’t know if it still exists, but there was/is one for CFD

Stock Events has Home Screen widgets too:

@Team212 please! :pray:t2:

Any status on this? Almost all iOS apps with widgets support this.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a proper iPad version :unamused:

1 Like

I’d suggest they port the desktop web version to an iPad app.

1 Like

Hey. :wave:

@chantal, iOS widgets remain on our To-do list, but at this point, we can’t share an approximate time frame for implementing it.

@laguiar, @VicVega, we plan to integrate the desktop version on an iPad. Also, we aim to equalise the functions on all devices in the future, and I’ll let you know as soon as we move a step closer in that direction.

4 Likes

Are we still at the bottom of the queue 2 years on?

1 Like

The app still has iOS 13 support. I guess when they move up to iOS 14 and newer, the widget will get obsolete.

I wonder how many users still use T212 on an iOS 13 device.

It’s really time for the new style widgets. I’ve noticed most of my apps bar a couple now have done so, will be glad to see the back of them :slight_smile: but I still need my T212 widget to see price movements & portfolio value

This remains on our To-Do List. However, our focus has been directed toward other key developments over the past few months, so the situation has not changed much since the last update from @Bogi.H.

I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know in case of any developments, though.

1 Like

Can you issue an update? Every time apps update now they’re starting to cannibalise old widget in favour of the new more flexible (and now macOS Sonama compatible) style widgets.

Should this continue I may have to take the thousands parked with T212 to another provider.

How about live portfolio balance in the iPhone dynamic island? :kissing_smiling_eyes: