ISF Dividend wrong value

I have just received my dividend from ISF, however rather than receiving 3.45p per share I received 0.03p per share.

This is the second dividend I have received that was 10x smaller than it should have been (the other was Hammerson) and both of them trade in GBX.

@Team212 please can you look into this an resolve the underlying issue

4 Likes

Maybe after short amount of time you will receive the rest of dividend.

In my case I received today dividend from BEP in two portions. One at 5:12 and second at 5:19 PM.

Same problem here!

I just received my dividend a few minutes ago and the total amount was 13p - it should have been at least £13/14 minimum based on my calculations :nerd_face::confused:

I have also received the wrong amount

I was just about to come on here and create a new post.

I thought I’d made a mistake at first but checking all the data its 100% wrong.

I got Got 0.03p per share instead of 3.45p per share. Haha its 2 decimal places wrong. For 246 shares my quarterly dividend was 8p. It should be around £8.46.

Dividend above from Ishares website.

@Team212 could you please advise, thanks.

1 Like

8p for 246 shares would be extremely depressing!

378 shares here netting me 13p - I’ll be sure not to spend it all at once! :roll_eyes::rofl:

I’m still laughing at the fact its two decimal places to right :rofl: not even off by a little bit. Why couldn’t it be the other way round at £3.45 per share.

1 Like

£3.45 per share would be :exploding_head: - a nice dividend of £1,304 :partying_face:

Hey, it’s better to laugh than it is to cry after all - I’m sure it’s just a mistake that will be resolved soon… :eyes:

1 Like

Today I received my dividend from the ISF ETF, however instead of getting 3p per share as published I received 0.03p per share so 100x less! Has anyone else had this issue and any idea who can help resolve this?

1 Like

Hey, you can take comfort in knowing this hasn’t just happened to you! I was shocked to see a dividend of only 13p earlier, I have 378 shares after all, so was expecting MUCH more.

Check out this other post where the rest of us are: ISF Dividend wrong value :+1:

2 Likes

Same me hopefully they will sort it, also very late in payment

Same problem here :raised_hand:. For a moment I thought FTSE100 started paying 0.01% dividend yield :joy:

We’ve just topped up the rest of the amount :v: We apologize for the inconvenience.

4 Likes