Ishares clean energy ETF

absolutely since investing few months ago, im up 32%

This is on the iShares website under the Performance tab.

https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/251911/ishares-global-clean-energy-ucits-etf#/

1 Like

Many thanks @Richard.W for taking the time to look and post. The page seems to be displaying awkwardly on my iPhone and cuts off the table on the performance tab, as far as I can see.

Positive that the div date falls in line with other iShares distributions though.

Great to see INRG growing the dividend each year also. With a strong forward outlook for growth of its holdings and a small dividend to go along with it… unlike most threads on here, I can’t see many arguing that this one isn’t a winner long term :sunglasses:

Click below where it says View full table, and add custom columns if you like.

Thanks again, adding the custom column to add payment date works on iPhone. I wonder why they would omit this column and have you have to edit it to show the payment date. Strange on their behalf. Must be so they have a tidy webpage on mobile devices.

Many thanks for your help :+1:

At what point would people take profits from an ETF like this given strong growth this year? Is it likely to rise and rise given global interest in all things low carbon? Too soon to think about?

Ive taken some profit already to put into other stocks.