Join the waitlist to open a new account

Same, been waiting pretty much since they stopped accepting new users.

New to investing, so I’ve been playing around with Freetrade to see how it all works, but I’ve been waiting to set up an ISA through T212 before I actually start routinely investing for the long term.

Fingers crossed we can actually set up new accounts by end of this month! :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Now would be a good time to start out with the market dip.

Now would be a great time, I’m just worried that by the time I can sign up, the market will have gone back up :joy:

1 Like

They will start with limited accounts so I’m not sure when will I be able to open an account ?

What’s a limited account?

I mean limited number of people can open an account each day at the beginning.

2 Likes

7 more days left. hopefully next Monday they will come with the news. so exciting…

2 Likes

Well well well… it’s not looking good :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

Hey trading212 any update?

Is it end of the month or not?

This really helps me appreciate T212 accepted me as a customer in 2020.

6 Likes

Happy cake day! Might as well celebrate something!

1 Like

Congrats for your year in our exclusive club.

1 Like

Is there any update on this from anybody at Trading212?
Even a rough timescale at this point would at least let people know where we stand.

Over a year to increase capacity seems a bit excessive.

3 Likes

Is there any news to open UK accounts?

3 Likes

Next Monday, 14th of February, we’ll resume the onboarding in Trading 212 UK. We’ll be working through the waitlist due to the high demand - please bear with us.

24 Likes

Great news - thanks for the update :grin:

@Tony.V Tony is in the mood for Valentine’s presents, could you top up with say one feature from " Most Wanted Features Poll 2022

5 Likes

Thanks Tony, looking forward to joining when I get the chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fact, I can :smiley: - we launched the new withdrawal flow a few days ago. We’ll create a separate post about it so that we don’t mix the topics :person_shrugging:

16 Likes