Looks like Tesla could hit an all time high this week could $550 be on the horizon?

But what a beautifully centralised busy thread it would be. :heart_eyes::wink::christmas_tree:

Where all the Tesla arguments could live in peace and harmony.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone would know who the comments are to

With slow-mode enabled? :upside_down_face::rofl::wink:

1 Like

I’m not looking to battle just a good debate, I like hearing everyone’s perspectives there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here and some times they don’t give up the useful info without a nudge :rofl::rofl::rofl: @Jobloggs

What’s that? I’ve seen it talked about but how does the function work?

1 Like

I think he’s taking the mick

Slow mode enabled in this lol. We do not joke

1 Like

Gonna be buying this stock when ever it dips. 2Good2BeTrue

I must be missing the joke? Obviously

It applies a time limit between posts basically.

3 months of no tesla threads, was getting dull. It is strange that all fans crawl out of caves after 20% rallies. We need more of this topics when tesla is bouncing between same highs/lows for months.

Let us all cheer for bagholders at top. :partying_face:

1 Like

Tesla to the moon :new_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

It begins…

Again…

:christmas_tree:

1 Like

Apparently I am a little late to reply but will still answer for the sake of completeness.

My point is that for each sector there are different factors to consider. Profit margin also varies significantly between sectors.

It is a lot easier to scale a cloud based product than scaling production of cars and batteries. Since it is easy to scale these products and usually the cost does not scale as much as the number of users, with high margins and high growth rates such valuations can be more reasonable for that sector or Square than Tesla.

My comment was for Tesla’s valuation. As a company I like what Tesla does. I know that it will never be reasonably valued and I don’t plan to invest.

Anyway, congrats for the new ATH :smiley:

Not quite there yet, maybe will finish there before close

We can all agree that majority of investors on T212, as shown by hot list, own tsla thus will be millionaires, so congratulations to all future millionaires, we salute you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just waiting for Cutting Through the Bullshit to reappear. Wouldn’t be complete without him.

2 Likes

Where is that guy anyways :man_shrugging:t2:

Probably retired.

Or broke… 50/50.

Did anyone watch his videos? If they’re still going we could get to the bottom of this mystery.

gone