Missing 'Company Details' (and icons) for newly added IPO stocks

Hi @Team212

Iā€™ve noticed there are quite a few stocks without Company Details information showing on the platform. Predominantly, from what I can see, these tend to correlate to IPOs, but may extend further. Recent examples that are still missing this information include;

RKT (Rocket Companies)
FRLN (Freeline)
CMPI (Checkmate)
BIGC (BigCommerce)
VSTA (Vasta Platform)
CVAC (CureVac NV)
FTHM (Fathom)
NCNO (nCino)
DPHC (DiamondPeak)
EBON (Ebang) - interestingly, this has a ā€˜retryā€™ button next to the Company Details tab but clicking it is ineffective.

Are you able to update these to include said information please?

Furthermore, and by no means important, there also seems to be inconsistency between which newly added instruments are imported with a company logo and which ones arenā€™t. I presume this is a time saving exercise, but if it can be done in bulk would be nice to see this cleaned up.

Thanks as always.

JOE.

Demanding, Mr F!

Yeah, itā€™s been an issueā€¦ I hack the T212 API now to put together dividend data etcā€¦

https://finki.io/T212/Dividends.php?f=ExDate&d=2020-08-21

You can see the ā€œmissingā€ iconsā€¦

But - as if by magic - FinKi supplies Company Logos via the magic of the FinKi API (not the public one - but the super funky hidden, private one!)

1 Like

Ouch! Itā€™s bigger than I would have thoughtā€¦

About 3600 (ish) on available for Trading on T212

About 1300 (ish) missing logosā€¦

:man_facepalming:

Of which FinKi has about 1000 of the missing logos stored in a nicely compressed, resized, .png already ā€¦ if anyone @Team212 doesnā€™t fancy doing it (manually)?

1 Like

Ooft! Fingers crossed for a bulk job.

It doesnā€™t matter - just an aesthetic. Real ask is the company info, ER, financials etc.

Matters to me!
Iā€™m all about back office efficiencyā€¦ if this was my team etcā€¦etcā€¦ data this, data that, we have the technology etc. etc.

:nerd_face:

All, except for EBON & FRLN are with Company Details now! Soon, weā€™ll add all the logos to the instruments.

3 Likes

Thanks @Martin. Appreciate that.

Not sure if there are any others but was your fix a sweep job to capture ALL missing or just the list I presented? Should we highlight any others that turn up?

99% of the stocks have Company Details, the rest that donā€™t - it could be either lack of information from our provider or a corner case which weā€™re investigating.

1 Like

Sorry just found another - API (Agora).

Cheers.

Company Logos never got fixed tho, right?

Donā€™t think so, no. In fact I know so - plenty still just displaying the grey initials.

Tut tut tut tut
I knew it wouldnā€™t get fixed
:slightly_frowning_face:

It will get fixed once weā€™re done with our ongoing developments.

1 Like

Landcadia Holdings icon spotted!

1 Like