I have gone through the gruesome copy paste effort to update the old survey for most requested features, and shamelessly copied @Richard.W s additions consolidating similar ones into a single vote.
I have added additional exchanges as separate options since adding two different exchanges are vastly different jobs and if a particular exchange is important for you then vote for it, rather than “yes give me all exchanges in the world”
Also I’ve included UK tax efficient wrappers (SIPP/LISA/JISA) if there are any similar EU tax efficient wrappers please let me know.
Since there are a lot of options now, you can pick up to 5 from the list.
- Option Trading
- Stock Screener
- Multi Currency Accounts
- In-Specie share transfers to/from other brokers
- Annual and/or financial year transaction and/or holdings exports (ie. CSV)
- pies inside pies
- Level 2 Data
- Basic API for retrieving current positions/transactions/dividends
- Advanced API that enables trading over the API (in addition to Basic)
- Advanced order types in Invest/ISA accounts (stop loss, trailing stop etc)
- copy/convert pie to pie / pie to watchlist / watchlist to pie (also between accounts)
- Additional pie sorting options (name/result/current holdings/target holdings)
- Display live exchange rates for commonly traded currencies.
- Remove arbitrary restrictions in UI (right clicking/mouse select etc)
- Remove arbitrary 95% of cash rule on limit orders
- Improve contract notes with to/from currencies and actual TX share price
- Facility to roundup or rounddown a fractional share holding to a whole number
- Provide segregated views of holdings in the same instrument that are held in and outside pies
- Ability to login to more than one sessions, including app/web
- Limit orders for fractional shares
- Implement a pop up warning that profit will be affected by exchange rate on the first occasion that a user starts to buy an instrument that is not priced in their base currency.
- Improve search for stocks whose ticker is 1 or 2 characters. O, CL, FL, J etc are presently hard to find. Also ticker/symbol of a share should have a lot higher weighting than the text description while searching.
- Corporate actions (voting rights etc)
- If possible to do, all charts to be updated with full price history, not just the history since it went live on the platform.
- VWAP and more advanced indicators. (VWAP is by far the most requested one)
- Add Hong Kong(HKEX) Exchange
- Add Toronto(TO) Exchange
- Add Australian(ASX) Exchange
- Add Tokyo(TYO) Exchange
- Add Milan(BI) Exchange
special thanks goes to @George for quickly bumping poll limit for us