Following on from last years thread, here is an updated poll to show 212 what is most important to Customers/Forum users.
Get voting on your top 5, and let’s see if/what 212 manage to deliver(if any) in 2023!
- New Market - Australia
- New Market - Canada
- New Market - Denmark
- New Market - Estonia
- New Market - Hong Kong
- New Market - Hungary
- New Market - Israel
- New Market - Italy
- New Market - Japan
- New Market - Latvia
- New Market - Lithuania
- New Market - Mexico
- New Market - Norway
- New Marker - Poland
- New Market - Singapore
- New Market - Sweden
- New Market - UK ASX Segment
- Pies - Automatic rebalancing
- Pies - Pies of Pies.
- Pies - set autoinvest times to correlate with start / mid / end market.
- Portfolio Data - Analyst Forecasts in app.
- Portfolio Data - Custom PDF Holding reports - All / Pie level / security level at a set date (to help say claim for investor perks).
- Portfolio Data - Dividend data / diary.
- Portfolio Data - Dynamic History tab - selectable start/end dates to say align with calendar or tax reporting years. Improved Tax Reporting.
- Portfolio Data - More ETF data.
- Portfolio Data - More Price Alerts
- Portfolio Data - Option to add notes in app.
- Portfolio Data - Performance - Time weighted Rate of a return at pie/portfolio level vs chosen benchmark.
- Portfolio Data - Reinstate Bid/Ask quotes.
- Product Expansion - Bonds
- Product Expansion - Extended Hours Trading
- Product Expansion - LISAs
- Product Expansion - Mutual Funds
- Product Expansion - Options Trading
- Product Expansion - SIPPs
- Product Expansion - Tradingview Direct Integration
- Other - API connection to external parties - Wallmine for example.
- Other - Limit Orders for fractional Shares
- Other - Inspecie Transfer (transferring in/out of stocks with another broker).
- Other - Option to blur out portfolio values in web / app view.
Here is a link to last years thread, that includes some updates from 212 on what they were working on / implemented in 2022:
@Soh @MaxZorin @EquityInvestor @topher @chantal @haggis_mince @krr13 @TInvest