Opening a trading Account

tried to open trading account but adding personal details and email it says “try again” what am I ding wrong.

Hey @stephen,

Let me check the case. I just sent you a message :email:

I’m trying to open an investment account and I cant get past the ‘terms and policies’ - keeps saying ‘try again’. Temporary glitch? Thanks

Let me check this further - I’ll send you a DM.

I am also having this problem today, trying to open a CFD and ISA account.

@Bull Most probably, you’re having an active demo account associated with the same email. I’ll send you a DM with more info about your case. :ok_hand:

Mr tony.v , i also have issue n opening account. im from malaysia. and i already uploaded my identification card and driving license picture … but still rejected and requested my international passport while i dont have one… hope you can help me out on this.

thanks

@Tokan-Corner We can accept only a passport as an ID document, I’m afraid.

but in trading 212 policy said - As a regulated investment firm, we are obliged by law to identify every client by his or her ID card, driving licence or passport and documents that can be used as a proof of address (e.g. utility bill, bank statement).

Yes, and as a regulated company, we also have a different risk-based approach of accepted documents for the various regions. For Non-EEA we can take only a passport at this point.

1 Like

ok … noted … thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Account Registrations - temporarily disabled