Order stuck on “cancelling”

It’s been 3 days with emails with pictures/videos with no actual fix. I have already put an official complaint and if they do not resolve it then Financial Ombudsman will be involved. You cannot keep money stuck for no reason.

2 Likes

Still louding for three days!!!

1 Like

My sell order request has been pending for about 48 hours. I want to sell my stocks but the app wont let me as it has been stuck in the pending orders section. I cannot withdraw any stock because the sell order is higher than my current balance. Please help asap as I am losing money by not being able to sell!!

2 Likes

Same, my 3rd day today. No one actually answers anything else apart from “looking into it”

4 Likes

yeez they are so bad at actually helping us and they keep on asking how their service is. it is shit

I’m sorry buy someone has to say it.

Lets say you went up to an ice cream van, asked for a plain 99, so vanilla with a flake, and add sprinkles to it as well.

While they’re in the middle of making your ice cream, you decide you no longer want it and cancel. The ice cream van man/woman should not be short because of it.

Its the same here, you placed a trade. If you decided it was a mistake, then suck it up, sell your shares once the transaction is complete.

1 Like

You cannot sell it that’s the problem lol, you don’t get it either :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The delay is caused by our intermediary. At the moment, we’re working on it & I will keep you posted.

5 Likes

So what will happen if we are losing money because we cannot sell? Are we going to get a refund or? I m asking because I know people that lost a lot of money, I’ve only got £80 stuck cause i managed to sell everything else

3 Likes

Thanks Martin, my pending order has been stuck for nearly 48 hours. Are we going to be compensated for this issue?

4 Likes

Update :

My order was unblocked and I could finally sell it.

Took all my money out of trading212, I cannot trust them anymore after this week. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Thank you all for the patience. The matter has been resolved. The orders that have been pending cancellation are now canceled. Any pending orders (except market orders confirmed by a trading venue) could be canceled.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any difficulties.

2 Likes

HI Rumen,

My order from two days ago is still showing cancelling, and the money has not gone back into my account. Neither has it been executed

image Order since 27th .Happy to send you the Order reference. Thanks

I will look into it right away.

Thanks Rumen, this has been cancelled now, but no money refunded into my account or no shares added to mine. Is that correct. I can give you the Order number 909526299. Thanks again

Having the same problem. It’s been loading for over 12 hours. Please help me before the markets open on monday, thanks.

Edit: Order number: PO940577361

1 Like

Hello, I’m also having this problem, I posted about it but thought I should also post here. I cancelled some sell limits yesterday and they’ve just said cancelling for the last 24 hours. Would very much like to get this fixed over the weekend because if it’s still an issue going into Monday I could lose thousands of pounds. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2 Likes

30 minutes.
Already looking for another broker as a backup.
Every nice thing comes to an end I guess.

Chip in

5 Likes

Best thing to do.

The only good thing about trading212 is that they’ve got a lot of penny stocks, thats it.

1 Like