Orders taking too long to process

GAXY has been taking a long time to complete for the last few trading days now,

It’s not an exchange problem though. Other brokers are fine. I’m having no issues with Freetrade orders for example, they’re going through promptly.

1 Like

yeah idk what it is. but i’ve noticed that 80% of the time other brokers struggle too… i dont know if its a servers problems or something else but cant be solely due to t212 side

Do i cancel my pending order with GAXY @David @Tony.V or will my order be excuted at the price i went in at or what its priced at now?

Nope, currently down due to technical issues!

Ive cancelled it now

There was a 7-8 minute delay in handling the orders during market open. There is currently a very small number of orders that are still pending & we’re investigating why that is.

I was using it fine from 2-3.30pm so I have no idea when that happened for you

@Dashutt They obviously had similar issues at the moment when you posted it and it affected not just me, but also the rest Lol

Any indication why there was a delay?A trading platform is useless when you cannot trade. This appears to be a recurring issue. This issue has cost me a significant sum of money.

1 Like

I just had a market sell for OCGN at 2.89 the price on the chart was at 3.19 this spread is outrageous. How can this be legal?

The lowest trade of the day was 2.8 at the open. T212 display the buy price. Big movements in the share today.

I didn’t sell on open.

When did you set your order?

I sent it when the stock was was rising but it took ages to process, but went through at 14.40.

This is to be expected on online trading platform. Could be worse, eToro has been down for about 30 mins :-o

I would sooner that happen than getting screwed with what ended up being a 10% spread. If processing is so screwed up better to halt it until it’s fixed.

There is no spread, the price is indicative and if you look at other threads you’ll see that some prices on 212 aren’t updated frequently in some cases weeks out of date. So it may not be representative of a recent price.

Not sure I understand what you mean, there is always a difference between the buying and sell price on Invest. It’s usually a few pence, cents though. I don’t see how you can have prices weeks out of date on a chart, even if its not millisecond up to date.

@David I seem to have broken my pie and it’s now stuck on cancelling.

It was stuck on 98% with just one pending order for MSFT, so not a liquidity issue. I cancelled the pie thinking I would just invest the last amount manually and import back to the pie, but now it seems stuck on cancelling. Had I been paying attention earlier and seen this topic I probably wouldn’t have done that, sorry for causing additional work :sweat_smile:.