Pies - Import / Export investments

Hi i noticed that dividends recieved from imported investments donā€™t show up on the dividend income tab

1 Like

Likely because the stock was imported after the ex dividend date, so technically the dividend is to be paid outside the pie. Have a look at the import date and the ex date to see if thatā€™s correct

1 Like

When Auto reinvest is turned OFF, dividends will be added to free funds outside the pie.

Oh didnā€™t know that was a thing i thought that if you import them before the time you recieved the dividend it counts. Thanks for explaining

Oh woops didnā€™t look at that lol, thanks for pointing that out

No not sure if thatā€™s true, just an assumption. @chantal is definitely correct

But it still shows up on total gained. from past experience

Maybe Iā€™m right too then, havenā€™t had dividend reinvestment off so not sure. Just give it until dividends come in from investments who went ex. after you imported them and see if that comes through in total gained

1 Like

This is true. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would like to have the Auto reinvest OFF, but would like the dividends to go to correspondent PIE. Is that possible?

1 Like

Yes manually. When you turn reinvest OFF dividends are added to the free funds in your account. Then you can deposit them into your pie.

See also DRIP and rebalance after import

Your pie is fixed now :slight_smile:

this amazing but I donā€™t see this feature yet on my Samsung, is this fully rolled out to everyone ?

it is still in beta, but will be released very soon i guess (at least for android)

1 Like

nopeā€¦does not work yet :frowning:

Weā€™ll need to take a further look, @femo66.

Iā€™ll get back to you once we have more information. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, any ETA on pies inside pies?

1 Like

@L.D
@George

Yeah ! U Made it !
Now it worked !!!

Well done, and thanks for taking care so quickly !

Now waiting for pies in pies :smiley:

2 Likes

pie in pies gonna be lit!

1 Like

I have tried to find the button import / Export and I donā€™t have it.
Could you please explain?

I am trying to move US stocks and EU stocks from my mix pie to 2 separated pies.