Pies within Pies?

The forum is honestly a hot mess and it’s so hard to quickly find updates and official comments from T212.

A weekly report of changes made and things added to the list would be great and obviously a simple, requested features list which is moderated and we can vote for what we want. The number of votes can be kept private if they are scared of competition swooping in.

7 Likes

Looking forward to this feature!

1 Like

the nested pie feature is highly requested and in the pipeline but we don’t know yet when it will come. for now you can set up 2 separate pies and fund them by your chosen allocation ratio.

1 Like

This feature would be amazing, really looking forward to the day it happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, :wave:

Just a quick update, Pies within Pies is still within our plans. We are unable to share a precise timeframe yet, but we’ll keep you posted.

9 Likes

If/when this feature ever does arrive, would it be possible to weight pies differently, I think if the pie weight is relative to min. cash a nested pie is going to be very tricky to manage, example if I wanted a stock with 1% in sub pie, that pie currently would need £100 to invest, if that sub pie weight in the main pie was 5% the main pie now needs £2000, I think it would be good to still be able to add eg £20 to the parent pie, and for it to automatically buy whatever is highest priority (most undertarget), thoughts? Would we be able to invest directly into the sub pies also?

The main question that some people is waiting for so long.

1 Like

Is there any update from the team about this? Even if it’s still just in the pipeline, would be good to know.

1 Like

Hi Team, have you got any updates on this?

Thank you! :blush:

The nested pies integration has been delayed in favour of other improvements, but it’s still in the pipeline.

2 Likes

Nested pies would be very useful, please reconsider it’s priority :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol this post was in 2020.
Any news on This topic

2 Likes

still in the pipeline?

Yes, but we can’t give any timeframes for implementing it.

1 Like

Is there any further progress with this feature?

1 Like

We still have it in mind, but I can’t share anything specific now. Our focus is currently on portfolio transfers and the Trading 212 card.

2 Likes