Returns Graph instead of Portfolio graph

Hi,

Can you please add this choice when we are checking the portfolio, the portfolio graph is not good when you are adding money because it’s appearing like a big jump. I want to have the choice to only see my returns performance per day/week/month etc…

I think it’s a easy feature to add.

Thank you
Best,

6 Likes

I massively 2nd this. A key strategy to investing is being able to read the return rates to determine how a stock is growing. I was able to avoid the recent bitcoin crash by identifying an inverse line in the growth over several days; sold my BTC (etoro) a day before it dropped over 10%. Being able to do this with stocks would be a huge benefit in estimating future returns or avoiding losses.

3 Likes

It really would be nice to have that option. And like where you could see the returns for a specific period, how has my portfolio done in the last day or last 3 months on a returns basis. It would be nice to see the growth of a particular period of the overall portfolio as well like how you can see the 3month or 1year returns on individual stocks for example.

2 Likes