Please please can we get rid of these alerts both limit and alerts

Sending me :crazy_face: today

1 Like

Hey @phildawson,

Sorry you had such troubles. We’ve amended the limits.

1 Like

Much thanks :pray:

Is it a case now that all instruments have had these limit restrictions removed? And that alerts can be set at any price?

It’s in the works.

1 Like

Which one was amended on just MARK?

I just had a case trying to sell INPX when ask at 1.50, and it wouldn’t take a limit saying it’s too close at 1.49 1.50, 1.51 or 1.52.

So tried a market buy and goes through at 1.48 OTC :man_shrugging: then the ask shown drops to 1.48 about 10 seconds later. Only lost a quid from that but still annoying.

1 Like

Just tried it on mark won’t take 1.430 on 1.430

TNXP again I can’t do limits near to the current price so I just had to exit on a market buy and take my chances.

Got me 1.42 as I couldnt limit sell at all :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen this about 100 million times, can we please nuke it :fire:

Currently trying to set a limit buy of 1.43 on NAK, the current price is 1.44

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 20.07.42

1 Like

@George @David @PeterA @Martin @anyone

:pray:

Please get rid of these too close messages

Its infuriating forcing 3 cents away on pennystocks makes it impossible to catch dips when you see L2 data at one price but you can’t set a limit near to where the main buys are.

BIOC is being painful today, another situation where I’m having to take me chances with a market buy because I can’t set a limit at all near to where the price is.

Like its around the 1.02 - 1.05 mark atm, it doesn’t help only allowing limit of 1.00 as it won’t get executed.

If its 1.02 and I want to create a limit buy at 1.02 so it doesn’t jump to 1.05, and its saying 0.99 is fine but you can’t have 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 that just drives me nuts.

:exploding_head:

Tomorrow - these distance limits for pending orders will be gone for good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

THANKS!

:partying_face:

:champagne:

:beers: