Pls remove "Stop Loss value is too far from the current market price" - ✅ Solved

@MarkLuds Corrected. :white_check_mark:

This’ll be permanently solved within a few months.

Hey @David you able to take a look at the same issue for me please?

Thanks

1 Like

It should be fixed now!

1 Like

Thank you, sir.

… … …

I have this problem with DE:D7G. Current price is 1.95 euro, cannot place a buy order at any price under 1.85.

It should be fine now!

1 Like

Can you fix Progressive too, (PGR) thanknyou

Same problem with “take profit is too far from the current price”

Please remove limits on OPK, XERS and XSPA too.

PGR & OPK are fixed. XERS & XSPA don’t have limitation with the pending distance.

so what is blocking the order, with the price I set, when I am prompted after sending the updated order?
I can set the order for XERS at $13 but at 14 or below it is not going through. (~361% of current price)
For XSPA I can’t even set $7 (~213% of current price).

It’s fine now. Keep in mind that usually 100-150% of the current price is the maximum pending distance. In your case you’re trying to place a pending order far off from the current price.

Hey, is it possible to change this for facebook. Getting an “stoploss to far from price”, but is only 5%. thanks

I am getting this for Strix too…I normally set my stops at 8% but it’s saying its too far away.

Why is this even in place? Oh and this is on the ISA platform

Can you change Greatland Gold please (GGP) thank you.

Could this be done for Snowflake (SNOW) please? Trying to set a stop of 10% in ISA but being told it’s too far from the current price…?

Can we get this removed on £GGP. Would like to capitalise on big after hours buys like last week if possible.

@MrBerg :white_check_mark:

are there any reasons why are we limited to range for ‘take profits’?
it means you can’t set up a good target(200-1000%) months/years ahead so you don’t have to micromanage your portfolio too often.

1 Like

Sorry Peter, what absolute BS.
Your telling me you’ve a platform out there that is prone to maulfunctions and spikes, with clients money.
Just wow.
I guess it’s easier for a CFD broker to limit their downside by limiting the TP, and having the SL closer to the open, to quickly liquidate clients losers into your profits.
The reality is, you guys should just hedge your clients strong positions automatically, or if the TP is too high to cause T212 discomfort, just hedge the whole thing right away.
You make money on rollover and spread, and now you further protect against clients winning and keeping them a bit closer to stops. Talk about stacking the odds.

2 Likes