Possible service disruption

They should use the community forum servers for their main servers.

Again, unable to actually even login to trading 212! This has been going on for months. When do you plan to have a platform that actually works? @Team212

2 Likes

What the hell is happening???
This site is a nightmare

1 Like

Same here yet again.

same problem here. unable to connect

Sort this please. It’s getting ridiculous now!

1 Like

If you know 1% of the population of the UK is going to log in, what don’t you prepare for it?

they will just close your thread. you are not allowed to complain anymore!

What a surprise the servers are down again

1 Like

I was actually disconnect as have been on most of the day. And last night and we all know what happened then don’t we… If the messages aren’t removed quick enough that is.

Every day soon as the US Market opens 212 crashes!

This is a shame, it’s already very risky to trade stocks, it’s not possible to have all the time also the extra risk of an unreliable app!!!

Knowing and having solution is 2 separate things.

Login service is overloaded again it seems.

Sometimes throwing extra hardware doesn’t budge, obviously the permanent solution requires deeper architectural changes, which cannot be done over night. As the current service doesn’t seem to scale well.

1 Like

Deja vu, here were are yet again…

But they had the whole weekend to figure it out. No excuses.

It is an issue which affects the login session. Orders execution remains unaffected.

I’ll keep you posted.

4 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact its our money they are playing with I thought there were rules protecting this stuff.

why does the login issues conveniently happen when market opens? I was logged in all weekend, up to market opening time and then it logged me out.

1 Like

Doing deep architectural changes requires months, they can add X CPU X RAM but it will only scale so much as the current design allows it.

Which Obviously is not the case, thus login issues.

They should change the message to
Inevitable service disruption.

1 Like