Possible service disruption

Service disruption/log in issues when the American markets open what a coincidence :joy:

1 Like

ā€¦
Because the traffic overload happens when everyone is trying to log in at the same time at market openā€¦
Come on man

2 Likes

Thanks captain. mystery solved.

1 Like

I must add, that the login worked and I decided to try out the new beta platform, but itā€™s stuck on my account looking emptyā€¦
Even though I suspect this is just a visual issue, it is quite unsettling to see my account wiped out

Can someone pull there finger out and get this app fixed from freezing. Dont tell me it to do with those glory chasers who hot burnt.

What about those of us who were disconnected? Explain that oneā€¦

I canā€™t explain anything with certainty, just using common sense here.

The server is overloaded when the volume is too much to handleā€¦ so Im guessing thatā€™s what happens at market open

If that were the case why kick off those already on? How does that convey into sense?

Iā€™m sensing that youre coming from a conspiracy theory angleā€¦

Are you trying to get at that Trading212 is deliberately kicking you off to make you lose money?

I believe it is something automatic, not decision based.
Yes, Im frustrated too, especially since I DID manage to log in but my account appears to be empty. My guess the page canā€™t load my account

2 Likes

Any word from T212 about possibly issues tomorrow with logging in at 2.30pm???

:8ball:

It should be fine, but might not be

1 Like

Almost 100% chance of disruption, just like every day at 2:30pm.

What @zackf said there is a 99.9% chance of downtime!

Yes itā€™s just a lack of data resource so it canā€™t show you your account until it receives the info. Calling any comments you disagree with conspiracy theorist in this day and age is a little disingenuous IMHO. Fact is I lost half my small gains cos silver froze I couldnā€™t close until it unfrozen at which point it had jumped the best part of 2 dollers if it happened to you. You would be angry too. Zero recourse zero help and zero response to queries and on top of that the bulk of messages ā€œremoved by the communityā€ yeah great Iā€™m supposed to just take that on the chin and stay silent? Nah.

@Bbinvestb4crash I believe that the following thread will share some light about the matter:

1 Like

Just over 30 mins to go.
Ready for the disconnect/ login issues to begin again guysā€¦

US markets open in 2h. :thinking:

OTC market opens in 30ish.

OK 2 hrs then! We will see.

During the recent down time an order for 4 GME stocks seem to have been placed on my account but the stock value is in the negatives, for example -Ā£1230 and seems to be behaving like a shorted stock because it says im loosing money as the value of GME goes up. Iā€™m on the invest not the CFD so itā€™s not possible to short the stock. Nothing has been taken out of my free funds of balance but live result is changing and going down. I assume this is an error with the system and I am not actually loosing money, I have emailed the support team but is there any way to sort this out sooner as I am loosing money the more it rises and it wont let me sell

1 Like

This is some crazy stuff. Hope it gets sorted for you mate.