Reddit-Wallstreetbets-Game

WSB Reddit is back now, as expected all the conspiracy theories were just that, conspiracy theories.

Think people need to chill out a little, everyone getting worked up and coming out with crazy accusations about collusion between brokers, discord payoffs, SEC takedowns :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Folks if you havnt watched this watch it!! See how the manipulation of mass media is attempting to turn retail investors into public enemy #1 but, in a nice way so as not to say it outright

1 Like

GME short has been floated 249% :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::monkey_face: a crazy high increase since yesterday’s float at 138%

This has the power to actually hit the crazy predictions that people are projecting

1 Like

Cavan remember I brought this up ages ago :joy::joy: With enough leverage and following anything is possible. By the way PMO is heavily shorted.

More warnings from t212 today about buying GME and AMC, what’s going on with them?
They can’t stop people buying or selling just like they can’t stop the shorts.

If you can’t buy GME or AMC just buy Nokia.
(actually has a great future). Market makers trying to shake out us retailers with scare tactics by stopping trading etc. Buy and hold let those shorters burn

I think they have about 4million users

Are you in on any of this?

lol with the limit buys in place… on this platform… I wish you all luck :blush:

I’m on GME. As I understood AMC is actually pumped up up by hedge funds to distract from GME so I wouldn’t touch it

Ofcourse the hedge funds will wan to lose money by pumping the stock up and then dump it?
Money to be made here if you play it right

Funnily enough, the stock in the USA rallied like crazy yesterday probably due to WSB, however unfortunately for me I have exposure to the stock listed in Helsinki which definitely has not moved as much.
imagen

No I’m not.

Can anyone explain to me why Tesco share price has barely budged when they’ve announced a 50p dividend that’s a 20% yield…based on current price.

Cos folks dont see value in UK stocks, it’s all about Tesla, Game, AMC, BABA etc
Am heavy on Tesco, why wouldn’t i when they control about 30% of the market - no brainier

I don’t know whether just to go long CFD and get the dividend then sell? I know ex div should see drop but if the announcement has made no difference will the actual ex div date lol

Made a r/wallstreetbets pie

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l71hgAbVrPToEV7u477ZHcZUsc6c

Do your own dd

At first that was the case, but then Winklevoss twins started promoting it on ther twitter accounts.

Your pie isn’t gonna fill if you havnt already funded it

There is also a share consolidation going hand in hand with the divi.

Is this going to affect anything? In your opinion.