Reddit-Wallstreetbets-Game

What is it that the Wallstreetbets community movement can do that the trading212 community cant do?

Weā€™ve got people with sound knowledge and analysis of the stock market. All that is required is unity to take on the hedge funds, that shouldnā€™t be difficult considering the size of this community?

What the Wallstreetbets community started is a movement that cant be stopped!!

I hope my post doesnā€™t get deleted or me getting banned, donā€™t think Iā€™ve done anything wrong by preaching unity, weā€™ve suffered in the hands of these so called hedge funds short sellers!!!

3 Likes

Everyone buy Cineworld :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Why beat them when you can join them. All in on GME, NOK, BB, and AMC.

1 Like

This quote from Margaret Mead sums it up really

ā€œNever doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, itā€™s the only thing that ever hasā€

1 Like

Cos i believe in this communityā€™s strength, we can start our own movement and let them join us.

Folks on this forum contributed but reddit took the glory

This site is moderated you donā€™t stand a chance it will be nerfed.
If it doesnā€™t Iā€™m in

Starting at open tomorrow Iā€™m going to see where a Ā£1,000 investment goes to within a month of just following their subreddit!! Will document it along the way of course

Wondering could I make it a pie so itā€™s all in one place?

6 Likes

This may be of interest to you:

https://unbiastock.com/reddit.php

Could be a good experiment. Although I imagine GameStopā€™s run will start to die off from Friday once the hedge funds are screwed over adequately enough.

Iā€™ve just created the pie :gem: letā€™s see where it ends up in a months time!!

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l71rWav1QqZsIfkVbXOygH5KzEUv

1 Like

**David Dobrik and more just tweeted! :smiley: AMC will fly tomorrow :smiley: **

A M C, Itā€™s easy as 1 2 3, as simple as Do re mi, A M C, 1 2 3 Baby you and me girl

Twitter Ā· 4 hours ago

CINE CINE CINE CINE CINE :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Disclaimer: this is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities.

1 Like

Gonna add this into my experiment pie aswell

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure the only reason it was up today is itā€™s a pretty significantly shorted stock, if US traders had better access to UK stocks we could be at Ā£50 a share by now.

All the cinemas are closed though or restricted with the COVID crap thatā€™s going on so, with these ā€œvaccinesā€ rolling out and places can trade again it should bounce

1 Like

Are we saying Cineworld then, AMC is already on redditt radar?

Off the top of my head cineworld and metro bank are pretty heavily shorted EU stocks. Both pretty trash fundamental wise so you can understand the short, but nevertheless :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

CINE shorted because of COVID though as Cinemas arenā€™t getting customers and they need the custom as their biggest money maker isā€¦ Popcorn!!! Not the films

2 Likes

WSB has now closed its Reddit and its Discord channel has been shutdown. The powers that be have their sway on Social Media platforms. Bring on Trumps platform I say

The last post was ā€œBuy GMEā€ ! I say we honor that!

3 Likes