Who going to reinvest of game stop and amc risky?

Whos now going to invest in game stop and amc now that 212 has re allowed it?

2 Likes

It’s a no from me… :-1:

3 Likes

Never in a million years. Way to risky for me.

1 Like

Or maybe a short term trade lol

To me I see this more gambling than it is investing as the price is only that high purely because of market hype therefore has been falsely inflated due to shorts hitting stop losses and people piling in…

At some point (I think its already passed) any one with a stop loss will most likely have already hit it so no more automatic stop losses kicking in to inflate the stock and I think now all the people who piled into them now have spread themselves so thin over a load of different securities… NOK, BB, NAKD, AMC, GME, GBR dogecoin etc that unless they consolidate on one or a couple of these securities they will all eventually lose their hype as they start to fall and you will see mass exits

I’m actually better off buying a bunch of games from gamestop itself.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t touch it - the interference from the reddit group means usual factors you look for / DD are irrelevant.

Pure betting at this stage, toss a coin…

Wouldn’t touch it with a barge poll

1 Like

Interesting to find out more about the history of trading (not investing) :man_shrugging:

Not saying this is advice to join or start trading. I just found it interesting and wanted to share as other might find it interesting :man_shrugging:

1 Like

People are going to get their fingers burnt in the long run. And it won’t be the Wall Street giants.

It will come down to who had the deepest pockets.

1 Like

You have a much better chance of buying Playstation Vita games and flipping them over making money on Gamestop now.

If people are doing it just make sure its like 5% portfolio max, so that it wont cripple you.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your well thought out and considered analysis which will prove invaluable for my fellow investors and me. I feel suitable replenished of information and knowledge.

To quote yourself from another stock:

1 Like

You think they were solely to blame for the issue?

1 Like

I sold on Friday for profit just because that was Reddits original plan from my knowledge, and also I didn’t want to hold over the weekend.

I have some YOLO profit money set aside. I might buy a small position just to be part of it all.

3 Likes

I think alot of people will be eager to put some money into it now that its been re added

1 Like

I’m in, the short sellers have to buy back their shorts at some point and I’m going to be there to sell once they do and the price goes to the moon.

3 Likes

At this stage it’s more activism than trading or investing

3 Likes

I got some AMC nothing much just for fun and games

2 Likes