Reinvestment Portfolios

Can Trading 212 look at doing a reinvestment dividend portfolio option the same way M1 Finance do it please? It by far the best system on the market.
We in the Uk always seem to miss out on better options for investing.

2 Likes

You mean auto dividend reinvestments? I think you can do that by putting an individual stock into a pie.

Yeah agreed with @Dougal1984 here, it sounds like a pie set up with auto-invest.
Unless you are referring to something else? Could you be more specific on what is lacking?

1 Like

They;re way ahead of you. See:

1 Like

The auto invest system isn’t actually reinvesting unless we deposit funds into the PIE.
I think dividends need to be reinvested automatically as per the pies percentage markers for each fund.
Why do we have to keep having to put extra cash in to then get the dividends bolted onto my cash injection

A solution could be to buy more shares to get a bigger dividend?

There is a minimal buy order of 1€/£/$.
If you get enough dividends that your smallest % allocation in the pie is 1€/£/$, then the dividends will get automatically reinvested.

I have no issues :person_shrugging:

Edit: of course, dividend reinvestment must be turned ON.

3 Likes

Would love to see the pie into pie feature as well like M1 Finance that would be a game changer

3 Likes

It would be a game changer if Trading 212 used the same system as M1 Finance for Pie’s

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @alhorne67 - that seems like a suggestion worth looking into. So I’ll definitely run it past the team, and I’ll update the thread once I have an update :v:

3 Likes