Rollover Failed - "Technical Issue"

Vix is shooting up exactly when I thought it would , Iā€™m absolutely fuming

4 Likes

Same canned response from Trading 212. This time with the audacity to set deadlines on when we can reopen positions with a ā€˜good will gestureā€™. They have no intention of correcting the financial loss incurred by the forced closing of the VIX. Whatever loss you have incurred is on you, but feel free to open some more positions by the end of today - February 17th 2023. Trading 212ā€™s platform and company policies are a joke?

1 Like

Iā€™ve just received a message that ā€œin the context of my position, no compensation will be offered. If you are unsatisfied from the situation, we can log a formal complain on your behalfā€. Along with the repeated statement around reopening my position

1 Like

Yep, definitly going to file a complaint for this, staff did not address the losses weā€™ve occured, kept telling us to ā€œre-openā€ our positions

We are currently examining all affected accounts/positions. Weā€™ll do so on a case-by-case basis, and will contact each client that has been put at a disadvantage by the situation individually.

If you have not received any official communication through our ticketing system, please reach us via this form, and weā€™ll get back to you promptly.

@MilenSky
Unbelievable mate. Received to same email. Their error occurred 3 days ago. The havenā€™t responded to me in 2 days and today they give me a deadline.
A lot of solicitors letters on the way to Trading212 no doubt.

1 Like

@Bogi.H Hi Bogi,
What is your job description if you donā€™t mind me asking.

@Mickito, Š°mong my responsibilities, is to act as a bridge between our users on social media and our customer & technical support.

Everyone can be sure that no inquiry will be left unattended, so keep an eye out on your inboxes.

Has Anyone received any updates ?

Keeping this thread alive

1 Like

Nope. Their compliance department is going to look over it and decide if they are to do the right thing and reimburse affected customers. This will take 8 weeks. Meanwhile, my previous post has been hidden due to ā€˜community flagsā€™.

This is a prime opportunity for Trading212 to show if they are a serious company or not. It is preposterous to expect end users to pick up the tab and suffer substantial financial losses for a buggy platform.

Their offered ā€˜solutionā€™ is basically ā€˜now that youā€™re down financially, why not carry on trading with whatā€™s left? This may happen again but keep at it!ā€™ You cannot be serious.

4 Likes

Please let us know or get in touch with me if your posts arnt getting posted here about the updates you recieve from Trading212s complaince department or any other updates

Cheers

I noticed some posts are not getting posted here. I receive the email, but when I log on here - nothing. Very suspect.

2 Likes

Might have been deleted by a Moderatorā€¦very suspicious of them to do soā€¦

I have recieved no updates so farā€¦I have filed a format complaint to their compliance department to see where this will lead to

I received an email today in response to a separate inquiry I made after submitting the formal complaint. Itā€™s from a customer care supervisor and asks if Iā€™d be willing to go through the situation with whilst waiting for the written response to my complaint.

Me too Iā€™m seeing the emails

Anyone get any updates from t212?

1 Like

I unfortunately still have no news aa of yet, still waiting for a reply from the complaint that I have made

Your message was censored mate , so I donā€™t think anyone saw it, what does 150e mean ? Euros?

Yes. They are not approving or otherwise censoring my posts here under the false premise of ā€˜spamā€™ by the community. I have not been rude but rather have just laid out the facts as is.

1 Like