Sale price ***BABA / Alibaba***

Historically inaccurate. Britain has wrecked India and China on multiple occasions. You should read about the impact of the East India Company on India as well as the impact of the opium wars on China.

3 Likes

I’m leaving this debate here as there’s too many sensitive people on here and I will end up having my words twisted either way

At the precise moment I’m jumping on board… Fuck ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I love to debate even when I’m wrong but too many take history to heart and feel the world should have followed today’s rules before they even existed. You can’t have a debate when that is used as leverage every time

Favourite sport in India?

By the way, all indicators show BABA is undervalued on all timeframes up to Monthly + it stabilized on a support level @ roughly 200. Looks like a pretty clear buying signal to me…

I can’t argue with the indicators that’s for sure, I’m just not sure about the background noise.
Finishing on a high though so things should turn a corner, slowly

1 Like

I’ve bought Alibaba during this dip, gut feeling based decision but still :crossed_fingers: :grin:

Feel like investors are being played with here

China Stocks Jump As Alibaba, Tencent Left Off Blacklist | Investor's Business Daily

There is no way China gonna hurt Baba beyond recovery. China just reminding Baba that its not a democracy, thats it.

Baba will be fine

It’s owner has spoken badly about the ccp. CCP is meeting out unjust comeuppance on jack masks business and assets to serve as an example

just read the following on my bloomberg notices " The U.S.-China relationship is getting pricklier. Mike Pompeo [scrapped limits] on U.S. diplomats’ contacts with Taiwan. China’s state media called for retaliation and warned the moves were pushing the countries toward conflict. Goldman, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan will [delist 500]structured products in Hong Kong after the U.S. banned investing in firms tied to China’s military.

I am so f*** sick of this useless trade war. I cant even decide whom to side with honestly…

China rightfully wants to be recognized and treated on par but is so far from human rights etc. that its scary to live under such a regime
And US cant and won’t give up its long standing status and power, but cant lead either!

I just pray this won’t lead to a world war in the next decades/centuries

Alibaba cure cancer. Stimulus talks going well. Alibaba to buy Tiktok. Wallstreet bonuses arrive. Chinese New year drives stocks up. Etc. Etc.

This stock could do with some good news, it’s been a hellish month or so

Apparently a rumour on an EV with Foxconn (who are literally the worst large company in the world).

Just waiting for Amazon and Microsoft to announce theirs.

I would think more than the EV rumours, but maybe both, that it would be this news of not being black listed:

https://www.ft.com/content/46505ee0-fb3d-4cf0-a3df-64e9661e839f

1 Like

Is China Poised to Nationalize Alibaba? - CoinDesk is forced nationalisation by the CCP a good thing. genuineually curious I have no idea what that would do to the share price

Out of interest, if you were to invest in BABA would you invest direct or via an ETF like 2BAB or 2BAE? Would the ETF leverage boost gains / losses?

Straight buy no costs

1 Like

I would avoid any leverage, full stop. If you like BABA then buy normal BABA (yes its an ADR) on T212.

2 Likes