Sort Portfolio by Stock Market

Hello,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to allow users to sort their open positions based on the Stock Exchange that they’re from. This would come in very handy for checking on shares at various points during the day. Ie. Being able to group all shares from the London and European exchanges in the morning, and being able to group all the shares from the NYSE when you’re checking up on them in the afternoon.

As far as I can tell, you can do this when buying shares but I can’t find this feature when I’m just wanting to look at the shares that I already own.

6 Likes

I agree - this would be super helpful!

1 Like

@Team212
Can we get this implemented - this feature is really needed.

I think this is a nice idea! It would also be nice to be able to create our own list (groupings) in the portfolio section (like Watchlists!).

2 Likes

was thinking about this yesterday whilst checking various holdings. As pies are operationally on phone there is a lot of traffic on MacBook to sift through whilst viewing opened and closed market holdings

Yeah, Imagine having a 50 stock pie. You would have a huge list on your phone portfolio :rofl:

1 Like

Worse having multiple pies with no less than 8 holdings in each coupled with original holdings outside of pies lol good brain exercise but tiring :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

Ooooh I love the idea of being able to create custom sub-categories!