Start small and don’t jump!

I wish you had a YouTube tutorial on all you’ve just said! :raised_hands:t2:

Thank you, I’ve my fingers crossed on attempting that.

I’ve found apps but only $ supported.

Having given blood sweat and tears to creating a portfolio today I was desperate for something out there easier than taking me back to do another google sheet.
(Defo more a visual soul)

:slight_smile:

@CeeGee This is the spreadsheet I use. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B3LE6DUKqeZzB4R1LdXJoHwtOQEbH-kRg6dAN0Hij_o/edit?usp=drivesdk

Save as before you input your own data in. All you need to do is input the stocks you have bought on transaction page with ticker symbol then the ticket symbol on the portfolio page. The data for the individual stocks should update accordingly
Hope this helps

3 Likes

Spreadsheet looks good. 1 problem I have. Most of my holdings are displayed in £. E.g VWRL is around £70.00.

However some are displayed in Pence. E.g SGLN is 2607p so the pull through from yahoo doesn’t seem to be displaying correctly and shows my loss as 100%. Any ideas how to correct this? Forumulas are not my strong point :slight_smile:

Depends on how many you have to input. I just write it in manually as they are easy to see and stick out.

12305 share price, i just adjust to 123.05. etc.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I genuinely think you’ve saved me from pulling my head of hair out!!

I made a portfolio which took far longer than ever acceptable and it’s got nothing on it to do with dividends. It’s a good looking portfolio but not exactly what I needed.

I just needed a safe house to put all my info and accumulate everything.

Thank you :grinning: (I may come back with questions, I hope you don’t mind)

Thanks again and have a great weekend

1 Like

Around 20 ish, not too many but sort of wish I’d started when I didn’t have so many.

Although me and google sheets seem to be getting on pretty well. There’s hope!!

1 Like

Another quick question hope I can grab the answer too.

In regards to Vanguards ETF’s do they charge an OCF when you purchase the stocks or when you sell the stocks? Each fund has a different fee and I wondered does that apply directly with Vanguard or on T212 platform too and if it’s factored into the price you pay or sell?

Hope that makes sense?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

The OCF is charged daily within the fund. You never see it happening in an obvious way.

1 Like

Ah I see. Thank you kindly :slightly_smiling_face: