Out of personal curiosity, I would like to ask a few questions, if you are willing to share your thoughts:
- why do you do trading?
- do you participate in the shareholder meetings for the stocks you buy?
- is there a valuable lesson you have learnt or have any regret, while trading?
For me, the answers would be:
- both for money (hopefully the value of the company will rise) and because of the idea of owning a part of a business
- I recently joined the trading activities so was not part of any meeting but listened/read some of these to see what they previously discussed and voted for. I will message the Investors Relations department and see how can one get involved in the meetings (when something is subjected to a vote for the type of shares that I own)
- hmm, being into this for one month, I think I regret some lost time and see it as a dangerous thing mainly for my mental health “the fear of missing out” is sometimes taking over instead of just being more attentive to my money.