Swing Trade Megacap (MFAANG) stocks with Leverage, Your opinion Please!

I didn’t buy three in December??

That’s really good. And likewise, my success rate is about 95% on CFD trades. But don’t become overly confidence, you will lose money eventually. The key words are “so far”.

Thiis one I fully agree. Investment is not risk free, unless it is a government bonds, treasury Bonds or saving AC guranteed by the government compensation scheme. Even you invested in well diversifed index fund it is still not risk free. Especially if you need to money while the stock market is performing poorly and you need to take out the money.

Let alone this is a swing trading. But the risk is considerably less than another swing trading with a random stock in random time. You couls easily obeserve back from a few decades of the history of these stocks.

The news like this which is less to do with fundamental is a good example to exploit the contrarian strategy. I believe that it is only a matter of time before it bounces back to All Time High (ATH) and sell it for profit.

Let alone AAPL new initiative working on Internet Satellites Phone which could be a game changer of mobile communication.

I will wait until it falls below the lower boundary of the bollinger band and attack.