Take Profit Limit order; help needed please

Although I’d be surprised if they raise it to 4x the current price.

Hey, @Jeffrey_C :wave:

The distance for ReWalk Robotics Ltd. has been increased.

1 Like

Thanks for that. appreciate the quick response.

Hi this is not a distance thing but can you reduce the minimum amount you can buy of appreciate group to more than 300 shares. This seems to be the minimum on a limit purchase

Hi there

ALPP Alpine 4 currently has a cap on the Limit Sell order of around 40% which is really frustrating, especially as there has been a 140% price increase in the last few weeks and also the stock is due to uplist to NASDAQ on Wednesday 20th which should boost the stock further. Can we have this limit removed or significantly increased as a matter of urgency please?

Hey @regmcm :wave:

The distance was just increased.

many thanks can you tell me by how much?

The increase was $ 10 off the current price.

For example, if the price is now 5.60 USD, you will be able to place pending orders up to 15.60 USD.

Are you able to help with my appreciate group issue? I can only set a limit order if more than 300 stock it’s very weird, I can set even lower limit as long as it’s more than 300… Yet I can buy any volume at market

@B.E Could you also increase the limit on GNUS? Thanks a bunch.

Hi team

Could you please increase TP of UPH stock to at least USD20?

Thanks

@Team212
post must be at

The price of UpHealth is about 1.90 USD, and the distance is 15. With GNUS, the price is about 2, and the distance is 10.

The distances are considerably big now, we will not increase them any more. We’ll make sure to let you know if anything changes.:v:

Hi @B.E
for UPH, based on the management forecasting FY 2022 revenue of USD329. The company could be worth more than USD15 per share.
At what point the stock price TP can be increase?
Thanks

As a general rule of thumb, the distance should not be too large, because it may cause potential flooding with pending orders which does not correspond with normal market parameters.

Should there be a significant increase in the price, we will be able to increase the distance correspondingly. However, for the moment, no further increase is possible since the distance is already at x5 the price.

3 Likes

Pleased remove this limit - it’s pointless having it.

If I have a volatile stock, I don’t want to keep watching it… I want to trigger a sell when it reaches the limit. If it’s a low value stock like $1… I might expect it to go to $2 (100% gain) - and I want to set that sell limit order and forget it.

It’s a pointless restriction - it’s just maths, remove it please - it’s a 5 minute code change to take it out.