Tech Stocks Bull Run

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope things are going well for you.

I know this year we have seen stocks such as Amazon and Nvidia have significant increases in the share price. Alot of large Hedge Funds and Investors seem to have predicted this and got in on these stocks early this year. I please wondered if there was any technical indicators on the Nasdaq Tech Index, which would have showed this change in sentiment please? Lastly what fuelled this excitement please, was it due to these company’s investing heavily into Artificial Intelligence and the potential revenues that could come from this in the future please? Is there alot of government support for Artificial Intelligence please or increased spending on this? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all the amazing people on this forum who share so many insightful posts and answer my threads to help me, you are wonderful. Wishing you massive success and a wonderful life as always. Have a wonderful weekend. All the best.