TESLA Passed $2300!

This was when the whole worlds economy started shutting down, it wasnt a correction.

If youre waiting for a 50% drop youll never get in! Have a long time horizon, buy and hold!!!

1 Like

What horizon? Tesla don’t make enough cars to keep up with their valuation for investors to see anything in the next decade. Any money they earn will be put into growing the company so no dividends. Serious bubble. Automaker (85pc) of Tesla business booming during a recession…none of this makes sense. They don’t even provide affordable vehicles like VW or GM for smaller budgets, the whole thing is ridiculous.

1 Like

You clearly know nothing about this company. I suggest you do your homework before you comment on it. However i do think its overvalued in the short term.

1 Like

Tell me what I’m missing, enlighten me

Iv spent hours and hours researching this company and tbh sitting here explaining all the reasons to some random on a forum seems a bit pointless. Go do the homework for yourself. How many cars have they produced in the last year, how many could they produce by the end of next year. Research full self driving, ride hailing, forward intergration, software sales just generally do your research and then come back

1 Like

I’ve looked at the numbers and used common sense. The market is completely irrational at the moment, why did it take this pandemic for Tesla valuation to jump.

Good luck but I will be avoiding Tesla.

Its got nothing to do with pandemic! youre looking at present numbers instead of future ones, if youre not investing for your money to grow in the future what are you investing for? If you looked at amazons numbers over the years to see if it was overvalued, no one would have invested in that either.

1 Like

Of course the pandemic has played a role, QE goes hand in hand with the stock market, it’s also politics.

:joy: alright, so that means the stock is automatically a bubble. Ive watched the whole thing play out day by day from $100 but ok youre right. Go invest in ford and get some nice dividends.

1 Like

I mean the fact that 6 tech stocks make up half the value of Nasdaq (100) says it all

At least on Ford with $10 you can own 19426285931537,13 shares :clown_face:

3 Likes

without Elon Musk i don’t believe Tesla would have the same future, and that’s what puts me off in investing long term as i already missed the crazy run which has occurred during the pandemic.

There is more competition occurring so i’d be surprised if they can run the same way, so time will tell.

2 Likes

I’ll be back next year to troll you when it collapses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you are a Nikola holder :laughing:

If Musk dies tomorrow, Tesla shares will worth less than Hertz divided by Wirecard.

2 Likes

correct, i swing traded NKLA from $25/$30 pre merge and sold at $75/$80, likewise sold Tesla today at $483 :wink:

1 Like

Such a narrow minded way of looking at it. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but tech kinda plays a big part in pretty much everything these days. So yeah thats what it says.

1 Like

What and food and energy dont, you’re the narrow minded one. What about the ISP that power tech? They’re nothing without the internet.

1 Like

Have you read about the energy side of teslas company?