The best EV company

What if I told you there was a company that sold 200,000 Electric vehicles in 2020 and is selling for a forward PE of 6.6. It also has a dividend of 2.5% and it’s stock price has outperformed Tesla by a wide margin in 2021. Why does nobody talk about this EV growth company?

3 Likes

Because apparently your not supposed to say its name.

1 Like

It’s the first rule of EV club

2 Likes

No name. No hype. No pump. (No dump)

4 Likes

It’s over before it started who needs cars anymore mine is going, work from home 5 days a week.

I made inquiries. A guy named Trevor told me it was Nikola.

1 Like

Is it GM or VW?

Gotta be one of them.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who knew that Hot Wheels were reinventing themselves :shushing_face:

1 Like

Renault.

Do we get a prize if we guess right?

It’s probably GMs partnership with SAIC-GM with the Wuling Hongguang Mini EV.

They are the German people’s car

1 Like

Is it? This thread is very vague but I am intrigued :laughing:

Not sure if it’s the OPs answer but there is this;

Renault is French.

It must be VW.

https://insideevs.com/news/465956/in-2020-volkswagen-group-sales-plugin-cars/

1 Like

VW up 20% :laughing:

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: extra emojis for the 20 :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I am telling you, I love Tesla, I really do, the company, the spirit, the vision, Elon.

But it is hard to bet against German manufacturing and many , many years of experience in the automobile market.

I like VW, but don’t you think it already had a decent run last couple of months? Of course everything looks cheap/good value compared to Tesla. But I am interested in your view guys:

Do you think it is too late to start a position at this price (VW)? The dividend is quite nice though.
I feel a lot is already baked into current price already

1 Like

But does vw have btc ? lol just messing around

I still think Tesla will be the bigger EV company but VW will be 2nd best. Now for us we are just trying to make money at the end of the day and I think VW does better over the next couple of years as a stock. Search for the Popular Investor on you tube for his take on it, he sold me on it a few months ago

1 Like

I’m far more bullish on Tesla than VW.

VW has the same problem that all legacy car manufactures face in that they still rely heavily on ice sales, so they can’t say anything negative about them to promote their electric vehicles, and vice versa.

Germans are great at engineering, but Tesla is easily a match, not only with the continual improvements to their vehicles (see Sandy Munro’s videos), but also being able to build a billion dollar factor in 12 months. Retooling an ice vehicle factory to make ev’s is not easy.

By the time Tesla brings all its factories online the amount of vehicles they will be producing will be huge.

Its interesting that Ark have just updated their price target to $3000, so we will see if the stock goes up on Monday with the news, but personally i think a lot of things is already included in the price.