Trade Issue - Sell higher than bought price, but showing no profit

I bought 600 shares of IAG @ 188.55p. When the sell price was 188.65p, I was still showing zero gain. Can someone explain or look into this please?

And just to be clear, I am using GBP and this is a GBP stock so there is no FX in play.

Also, IAG does not attract any Stamp Duty.

I bought 600 shares of IAG @ 188.55p. When the sell price was 188.65p, I was still showing zero gain. Can someone explain or look into this please?

And just to be clear, I am using GBP and this is a GBP stock so there is no FX in play.

Also, IAG does not attract any Stamp Duty.

Sorry my mistake, think I misinterpreted it wrong. You were expecting to be up 60p in that moment, right? But it’s showing no gain. I can’t quite figure out why so I’ll leave that to @Team212
About the merging, you’re more likely to receive a response in this topic since George has already been active here, but if you want me to I can move it back into your own topic?

Exactly, it should have been showing a 60p gain. Yes, please move my topic back to its respective place.

Hello @akorn77,

This might’ve been due to a slower refresh of the live P/L, whereas the price gets updated instantly. I can see that everything is correct now with the order. Would you confirm?