Trading 212 API integration

Just a quick update, everybody.

We’ve just rolled out a beta version of our trading API. You can check this thread for more information. :v:

3 Likes

Will this API allow budgeting apps like EMMA to know account value, transaction data etc?

For the time being, the API is currently missing some functionality (such as budgeting apps), but we’ll be doing our best to add more features. Nevertheless, feel free to provide us with any feedback or ideas in the thread I shared above :pray:

1 Like

I think the main feature I would like to see added is for budgeting apps. It seems super simple just the account balance and transaction tracking for deposits, but is one last piece missing to have all my accounts in one place

1 Like

Amazing news :raised_hands: THANK YOU

Same here, the reason I’d use the API is to track my transaction history, account balance and stock value in my portfolio app

We’ve released history reporting endpoints and would love to hear your input. We will be making the functionality available for real accounts in read only mode soon.

3 Likes

Is the API going to be for business like EMMA OR moneyhub budgeting apps or personal use ?

We will soon release a version that covers both cases.

1 Like

Great to hear, please let me know when the update is live for the business version. Desperate to have trading 212 appear in my EMMA account.

Would it be possible to have 2 API connection keys. One for read only and other full access?

That’s great that you made a progress with the API. For me the best use will be linking seekingalpha portfolio with my T212 - they use service called Plaid Instantly link users’ financial accounts | Plaid

1 Like

Is there an update on this yet?

1 Like