Trading212 Position Parsing & SimplySafeDividends Program

So, here’s a program I wrote for myself using Trading212 stock positions.

It logs into my account and writes my positions to memory. Next, it creates an account at SimplySafeDividends and enters the previously parsed data.

This is also a request to Trading212, please add an API to your platform, thank you! :slight_smile:

The idea was given to me by this Topic

9 Likes

Updated the program with an UI.

Now it also makes a new account at SimplySafeDividends after every 15 days :smiley:
Quite proud of this one.

1 Like

Very cool dude. Yeah, T212 need to come out with some apis for when auto invest comes.

1 Like

Do you have a GitHub repo to contribute?

1 Like

It was meant for my personal use, but I can change that. I would have to rework some of the code since it’s a bit out of date and do a couple of bug fixes. Also I would have to build a system which holds the user password and email. Currently I have my password in a semi-plaintext format within the code that can be decrypted by a rather short passcode.

If I have time, I’ll get on it and I will probably push it to Github.

2 Likes

I messaged you about this and i think its amazing. Any chance you could share how to do this?

I don’t think I can teach you how to program, but I can tell you this much, I wrote it in C# while using the Selenium Webdriver. Really easy to automate anything you need. Really hope they implement an API, would make everything easier.

1 Like

Is it possible to make a YouTube tutorial? If that won’t take too much time out of your day

is it possible you could direct me on roughly what i should do like if there is a course of doing this kind of stuff @Renekris

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

What did you gain from just being rude? I don’t know how to program i’m simply asking if he could direct me to a course or something where i could go learn it myself.

1 Like

I’ve been really busy, so I haven’t gotten to it yet.

It’s not something I can teach, you would have to know basic programing in whatever language, with it, you can just learn any syntax. I just looked at Selenium documentation and wrote it in a language I was most comfortable with.

Hi i’ve looked into this and managed to work out the filling out the application on simplysafedividends.com part to make an account but im not sure how you extracted investments from trading212 i cant rightclick & inspect anything

did you parse the data from your t212 account by treating the investments as a table?