TradingView Integration

Good catch, @chantal. I’ll update the thread if there is any news about that.

1 Like

Any news Michael? I’ve set up an account with Oanda purely because you guys don’t offer this yet. Would be great to hear if this is planned and a rough timeframe if so?

FYI: eToro have recently embedded TradingView as their web browser charting tool - so it is possible.

1 Like

Hey, @Milesb85 - we have a dedicated team actively working on this. We aim to complete the integration by the end of 2023’s first half :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt response, that’s great news :+1:

1 Like

I see the mobile version has most of the TradingView integrations.

@Momchil.G, @Michael.M & @B.E any news on when or if any of the integrations have made it over to the web version yet?

Will this work like TradingView web and desktop version?

Any thoughts on Trading212 having an Electron desktop version?

Thanks

Not yet, but TradingView charts are definitely coming to the web app, I don’t have an exact ETA at the minute, though.

We’ll have more insight on that as time progresses, so I’ll keep you posted.

Not in our long-term plans, but I’ll share that suggestion with the team to be considered, down the road :pray:

1 Like

I think TradingView is brilliant but personally I think that there are other priorities for T212 in terms of development. I don’t have an issue with using the TradingView app and then performing trades separately in T212.

Personally I would priorities a lot of other things over TradingView integration and there are some things that TradingView isn’t that good at especially if you aren’t paying a fortune for their top level of package. For example, in T212 I can have basically unlimited alerts whereas in TradingView the alerts may be more flexible but are limited. Thus I am completely happy using them are separate packages and using the features of both.

Personally I would prefer to have level 2 data and/or direct market access before TradingView integration (I don’t know if either are even on T212 radar for future development)

It is also worth saying that T212 current chart tool is much much better than many broker websites that charge fees

2 Likes

Any updates on the progress of this Momchil?

All of the released features during the past months inevitably pushed back the target date for TradingView’s integration with our web app. However, the end goal remains unchanged, and we’ll update you as soon as there are any developments.

1 Like

I agree, i wish Trading 212 was integrated with TradingView platform like all the other major brokers are.

We plan to incorporate the TradingView charts into our web app first and then we’ll consider being featured on TradingView.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you. TradingView has awesome charts and so many cool tools and features. It makes sense that you’d want all that good stuff in Trading 212. Plus, the community and special tools on TradingView can really make trading better.

The new web app beta already features TradingView charts. You can check the thread here and keep an eye on it for more updates.

Great! I’ve just checked it! Looks awesome!

1 Like

Hello, is there any news about connecting T212 to Tradingview and executing trades there?

1 Like

There aren’t any updates about that, @bigcactus69.

1 Like

That is what we want :star_struck::star_struck:

Then I can do all my trades through T212 instead of other brokers.

1 Like